2015年5月6日星期三

Green Fields



 

 
Once there were green fields, kissed by the sun.
 




Once there were valleys,  where rivers used to run.



Once there were blue skies,  with white clouds high above.


 
Once they were part of an everlasting love.



We were the lovers who strolled through green fields.

 
Green fields are gone now,   parched by the sun.


 
Gone from the valleys,  where rivers used to run.

 
Gone with the cold wind,  that swept into my heart.




Gone with the lovers, who let their dreams depart.




 Where are the green fields,  that we used to roam ?





I'll never know what,  made you run away.

 


How can I keep searching when dark clouds hide the day.

 


I  only know there's,  nothing here for me.


Nothing in this wide world,  left for me to see.



Still I'll keep on waiting,  until you return.






I'll keep on waiting,  until the day you learn.


 
You can't be happy,  while your heart's on the roam,


You can't be happy until you bring it home.







            Home to the green fields  ...    and me once again  ...   ♫ ❤  ~   

 









12 則留言:


  1. Josephine .... 喜歡靜靜漫步於山林小道,欣賞沿途之花草樹木,

    置身大自然的幽靜環境,甚麼凡塵俗事置之不理,

    真有遠離塵囂 , 不為世事紛亂所擾, 人心溫暖,四季分明.

    人間有美麗的四季, 我們也都活在這美麗的四季𥚃.

    所以內在的環境影響著外在的四季, 而要如何調節內在心境.

    還是得先溶合複雜的人際關係 ..... ?

    自然以純,處事以真,為人以直,信人以理,取人以用 。

    只要人與人的內心環境處得好,眾人的心境自然美麗,

    那人間四季也會很自然很美麗。

    回覆刪除
  2. 「自然以純,處事以真,為人以直,信人以理,取人以用 。」
    Josephine ,你說得非常之對,總而言之,能做到以上的便離「真善美」境界也不會多遠!
    謝謝你的良言雋語,十分受益。


    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 看到如心兄的留言,總覺得好像是遇到知音 ... 看到這樣美麗的田園景色,欣賞田園風光,聽聽優美田園曲,緊密連結一起, 誠賞心樂事。尤其同時擁有時更無限的驚喜。

      刪除
  3. 回覆
    1. 小S..... 願我們開心快樂每 一 天呀 ❤ ~ 天天都是好日子呀!

      刪除
  4. 母親節快樂! ^^ 願你心中的藍天常在呀!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 謝謝雅姬蘭, 也願我們心中的藍天常在呀! 願給每一位, 帶我們來到這世上經歷愛、學習愛、懂得愛的母親 .... 母親節快樂!

      刪除

  5. 樹欲靜而風不息 ...... 子欲養而親不在.
    奉勸父母還健在的人,要好好珍惜啊!
    我親愛的媽媽: 我永遠愛您,
    祝願每 一 位, 帶我們來到這世上經歷愛、
    學習愛、懂得愛的母親 .... 母親節快樂!

    回覆刪除
  6. well done ! Someone can do the job ! Clap hands and all the best , :)

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Many Thanks! Sister A, The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

      刪除
  7. 夢醒夢還在,视福曾經同行的夢裡人。

    回覆刪除