Gravel, You are right ... Sad Music is made in the present. Its knowledge of the moment of truth.'s time to move on... I love these emotional song can just close my eyes and just imagine and think about everything.... '' Sad lisa '' .. its touch in my heart I feeling cry when I lis this song ....
That which comes after ever conforms to that which has gone before. Marcus Aurelius, 2nd century Roman Emperor & philosopher . Life is an endless circle game. Let's enjoy the scenery we encounter before end-game!
it's absolutely ....... Life is an endless circle game. Let's enjoy the scenery we encounter before end-game! perform it ..... and make something good of it ! Treasure our life and spend it meaningful each day ! Seriously, traces of borne in forever!
回覆刪除四月裡的枝頭開始了
手邊的事情何其多
偶然經過 一 片靜
回來心中... 隨意拍
回到自己的天地裡
好美,喜見你和我走過的小徑。。。。
刪除Unusual feelings to be found here in your blogs - sorrow and sadness! Hope it is only because of the music.
回覆刪除Gravel, You are right ... Sad Music is made in the present. Its knowledge of the moment of truth.'s time to move on... I love these emotional song can just close my eyes and just imagine and think about everything.... '' Sad lisa '' .. its touch in my heart I feeling cry when I lis this song ....
刪除我們生活在這人世間不也是過客嗎?
回覆刪除而偶然…我想如沒偶然那又何來驚喜又或感人啊!
是啊! 如心兄 ... 生活的感覺, 是每 一 天 一 天重復昨日。 人生總有感失落與欷歔的時候 !
刪除人的 一 生 , 而偶然有很多 人 事 物 , 走進你的生命中 , 亦會從你的生命中離去啊....!
蝸牛... 有趣的過客 !
回覆刪除Stella ... 我喜歡這住在我家附近, 在蝸居裡的小牛 ....
刪除只在自己的小天地裡過平靜的生活啊....!
你的相機拍出這紫色勒杜娟真靚, 正!
回覆刪除我手機就拍不到, 上網前經常要軟件再調較
謝謝雅姬蘭, 我是 DC 機, 隨意拍這紫色勒杜娟....小蝸牛的
刪除有時也要用軟件再調較啊! ...!
That which comes after ever conforms to that which has gone before.
回覆刪除Marcus Aurelius, 2nd century Roman Emperor & philosopher .
Life is an endless circle game. Let's enjoy the scenery we encounter before end-game!
it's absolutely ....... Life is an endless circle game.
刪除Let's enjoy the scenery we encounter before end-game!
perform it ..... and make something good of it !
Treasure our life and spend it meaningful each day !
Seriously, traces of borne in forever!