2015年3月19日星期四

You light up my life ...

 


      在汒汒人海中 ...  我竟然遇見了你
      你使我的人生顯得愈來愈完美.

 

 
So many nights I sit by my window
Waiting for someone to sing me his song
So many dreams I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark but now

You've come along
You light up my life
You give me hope To carry on
You light up my days

and fill my nights with song
Rollin' at sea, adrift on the water
Could it be finally I'm turning for home?
Finally, a chance to say hey,

I love You  ...

Never again to be all alone
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on

You light up my days
and fill my nights with song
You light up my life
You give me hope

To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song
It can't be wrong

When it feels so right
'Cause You ... You light up my life    


    ~ ❤    To My Love  Ian Waston    ♪♪ ¨♫

                                   
    









9 則留言:


  1. 認真走過,留下的痕跡, 永遠刻骨銘心!

    口中有德,就是說話要留有餘地,對他人施有恩慈。
    目中有人,就是要走出自我的小天地,將心比心,坦誠相待。
    心中有愛,就是要在心田種下愛的種子,並小心地呵護它成長。
    行中有善,就是人到哪裡,就把愛帶到哪裡。

    回覆刪除
  2. 成長路上遇到不斷扶持自己的人真是多一份力量!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 是啊! 雅姬蘭 ... 真的要謝謝, 在成長路上不斷扶持我的 ❤ ... 他呀 !

      刪除
  3. I think just love that can light up your life and everything .....
    Thanks for your sharing... my sister!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Dear Brother Shu Siu ... Yes , Love is my everything,
      Because Love has the power of undergoing all things,
      having faith in all things, hoping all things.
      Though the prophet's word may come to an end,
      Love has no ending ...

      刪除
  4. A song - a story a memory
    Live Simply - Love Generously
    Care Deeply - Speak kindly
    When will I see you again ......

    回覆刪除
  5. Is Ian in the photograph?
    Is not easy to find someone and to say You Light My Life.
    You are so blessed!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Dear Gravel, You are right ..... '' Ian just standing near by the Pearl “ Thank you for your Blessing ......!

      刪除

  6. "You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever"

    茫茫人海中你擦肩了無數人,他們從未真正的感動過你。
    直到你遇上了那個人,然後你的生命從此改變。

    回覆刪除