

Autumn Leaves ... I were a leaf on a majestic tall tree,




And I had the choice, of which I could be,


And I had the choice, of which I could be,


When the cool autumn winds turned warm nights cold.




I’d be a maple to turn orange yellow gold.



I’d want to be high as high could be,




So all of the world would be open to me.


I’d sway with the wind spring.



Summer and fall up in the maple so big and so tall.


A beautiful frost would come paint me with care.
All leaves would turn color, as God would have done.




When winds came to call.


To give the world beauty for short days to come.
Then if I could choose on which day I would fall I pick late .


As sun through the leaves flowed golden as honey.
I’d pick the sweet moment, when the wind was just right.
To let go of my limb and float ice and light.
Drifting ever so calmly from the place of my birth,

Then gently lie down to my rest here on ... earth.












在此祝願各博友 2014 新年快樂,身體健康!
回覆刪除願人與人和諧共處! 天天發放正能量, 心境常常平安喜樂。
Lovely and peaceful dear sister wish u well on 2014 !
回覆刪除Many Thanks! Sister Autumn .... Wish on 2014 Happy New Year full of peace, love to all of you too !
刪除happy 2014!
回覆刪除依依 happy 2014 too ! all the best !
刪除美麗的音樂與影像!
回覆刪除Josephine、新年如意!生活愉快!
謝謝只微 ... 這兒確是像一幅畫的秋色! 令我樂而忘返呢!
刪除也祝妳新年新希望,事事如意! 身體健康!
小J,開心2014看見你繼續享受大自然和寧靜,祝福你生活幸福愉快!
回覆刪除很喜歡這兒美麗和寧靜.. Josephine 在滿山紅葉之中.. 真的耍細細心欣賞呀。
刪除也祝小S , 2014 新年快樂,事事如意!身體健康!
新年快樂 Josephine
回覆刪除在草叢中慢步妳不怕有蛇嗎.......
很喜歡慢步在深秋, 滿山片片楓葉 紅葉 枯葉, 沉醉在深秋景色中........ 我看不到蛇啊! 也祝亞飛 新年快樂,攝影快樂 .... 事事如意!身體健康!
刪除噢!美麗的原野中有個美麗的村姑!
回覆刪除謝謝小愚, 近日常常去行山...是用相片記錄事物, 文字記錄心情, 在沿途滿山紅葉片片下, 這景色那麼美呀....!
刪除Josephine,wishing you joy and peace all through the year round!
回覆刪除Many thanks! Dorothy, Wish on 2014 Happy New Year full of peace, love and joy to all of you too ! all the best !
刪除Dear Josephine~
回覆刪除Kanis 已好一段時間沒有好好的探訪大家了。來到這裡,感受到一份和諧寧靜,令人沉醉在一片綠柔柔的氣氛當中.........
新一年,祝願妳健康快樂!幸福滿滿!All the best~~ ^^
好開心又見到 Kanis ....... 是用相片記錄事物...放緩腳步, 學習懂得欣賞身邊美麗的事物......也祝Kanis 新年快樂,活得燦爛而精彩!
刪除Dear Josephine!您家住那裡架?似乎不像攝於香港.....而且呢!您有隨行攝影師嗎?那些相片很有意景,充滿了悠閑與詩意......。
回覆刪除謝謝翔流.....這裡是在大嶼山的貝澳拍的 ... 我喜歡寫些心裡的點點滴滴感受,將生活中一些有留念性的照片,在屬於自己的寧靜和平土地 ... 屬於自己的格子內欣賞 ....! 攝影師是我的好朋友!
刪除願您多分享!多享受...。
刪除謝謝翔流大哥哥, 我會學習懂得欣賞身邊美麗的事物點點滴滴.....多享受呀....!
刪除Dear sister Josephine , wish you all the best in 2014 !
回覆刪除很喜歡慢步在深秋, 滿山片片楓葉 紅葉 枯葉, 沉醉在深秋景色中........ amazing !
Brother Eddy, This is absolutely amazing ! 深秋戀戀紅葉... 人們總以為最美麗的風景在後面,所以總是匆匆地趕路,不肯停下腳步,殊不知,也許你輕易錯過的就是最美的風景。Wish Joy and Peace be wish you always! all the best in 2014 !
刪除Sister Josephine , 穿著彩色繽紛在滿山紅葉之中 , 相映成趣 !
刪除Thanks! broter Eddy, 我喜歡走在原野滿山紅葉之中, 寧靜的秋色..... 總是忘卻一切煩憂,令人樂而忘返呢!
刪除My dear, Happy 2014, hope you have a wonderful year!
回覆刪除Dear Shu Siu , Thanks with Heart for your Blessing .... Wish on 2014 Happy New Year full of Hope, love and Peace to all of you ! all the best !
刪除Sister 週末平安感恩!
回覆刪除Sister A ..天天平安感恩!
刪除美麗的風景加上有一個美麗的姑娘 , 令到這裡更覺美麗了...
回覆刪除謝謝 Momo呀!美麗的風景, 是令不太美麗的Josephine, 更覺美麗了...
刪除Dear Sister Josephine , 我也很喜歡看這兒滿山紅葉之中 , 美麗又寧靜 !
回覆刪除對啊 Brother Eddy! 放緩腳步, 在這沿途紅葉片片.... 秋色得像 一幅畫....... 希望每個人都愛護它 !
刪除Sister Josephine.. °•✿░恭喜恭喜░✿•°
回覆刪除春風洋溢妳,幸運之星永遠照著妳。衷心祝福您:新春快樂,馬年吉祥 !
謝謝Sister Mimi 祝福... 主同在!
刪除也祝 馬年更蒙恩...四季平安, 如意吉祥!