Dear sister Josephine , you have a beautiful environment . Of course the cat is also cute and lovely . Is it yours ? My new blog : eddy33880.blogspot.hk
How are you Brother Eddy , Yes! I have a beautiful environment indeed. this lovely and cute Cat is my good friend ar! He like go for a walk with me ... ga! I will see you soon ... take care!
So often we imagine that the world is closed to us when all we need to do is to push open that window or that door that we forgot we closed ourselves!
回覆刪除Zorro, You are right... absolutely true , when all we need to do is to push open that window or that door that we forgot we closed ourselves!
刪除貓咪,牠總有那獨立特行的性格,所以要走出去......
回覆刪除然而若不打開窗子,又怎可吸到新鮮空氣呢!
看著貓咪懶洋洋樣子, 自得其樂, 享受陽光這樣美麗的心情啊 ....令人賞心悅目 , 心情愉快了...!
刪除Josephine ,我來探妳呀,當你打開了快樂的窗子,陽光照進心房,趕走了黑夜的寂寞無助,人自然心情開朗,妳說是嗎? 我出了新POST 了,,..請妳來看看...
回覆刪除http://leongmomo.blogspot.hk/2013/10/blog-post.html
是呀,Momo .. 有久沒見! 貓貓很愛打開了, 快樂的窗子 ... 陽光照進心房,趕走了黑夜的寂寞無助,貓貓自然心情開朗 ..... 我這些日子忙著、慌亂著, 搬家 ..... 大部份完成, 簡簡單單地安頓好了!
刪除Dear sister Josephine , you have a beautiful environment .
回覆刪除Of course the cat is also cute and lovely . Is it yours ?
My new blog : eddy33880.blogspot.hk
How are you Brother Eddy , Yes! I have a beautiful environment indeed.
刪除this lovely and cute Cat is my good friend ar! He like go for a walk with me ... ga! I will see you soon ... take care!
Dear sister Josephine,主內平安,
回覆刪除我也來你blog看可愛小貓和美麗花兒,
I am ok,I still busy at work & home!
很高興你來我blog寫留言,仍有一個月是美國2013年的感恩節,
我不等到下個月才文章,因Kenny常常感恩,
送給你感恩語句:
● 感恩的心,感謝有你。
● 凡事感恩,積極人生。
● 常存感恩,快樂倍增。
● 生命有限,感恩無限。
● 滿懷感恩,祝福永遠。
● 感恩知足、快樂常存。
願主賜福 和保守sister Josephine!
願主賜福和保守 Brother Kenny .... 主內平安,感恩的心,感謝有你。 凡事感恩,積極人生。 常存感恩,快樂倍增。May GOD bless YOU and all the Best .. take good care please ...!
刪除你是 YB 的 Joesphine 嗎?
回覆刪除難得找到你啊!
我網址: http://yani-cubicle.blogspot.hk
對啊! 我是YB 的 Joesphine ar! How are you my friend ...!
刪除