Good morning , dear sister Josephine . THis is the first time I visit your new blog . It looks so good and peaceful . I like it . Eddy really likes your photos so much , thanks !
Brother Colin, Welcome come .. stroll around Josephine's music garden .. Listen to songs, refine their temperament ..The music Together with the style, is Josephine had been sincere wish to make everyone .. Harmony and melodic music Melancholy turned around hair ! Weary minds are quiet break .. A harmonious detail and rely on my pure land...!
千辛萬苦先連得上呢!
回覆刪除終於開到了!
是第-個了!
你按設計>設定>文章留言>顯示字詞驗證?選"否"
取消驗証碼好嗎?謝謝!
謝謝!Tom ... 大家互相提點 .......!
刪除Hi Tom nice to see you here ! : )
刪除來探你了.
回覆刪除Hi Peter, 你的新網, 仍沒有開一篇文章麼? 我不能留言啊。
刪除Peter你在 google+開網嘛? 我發現幾位在google + 開的網,我都無法留言啊! :/
刪除Peter 大哥,高興見到您在這新blog。 古麟
刪除Thanks for your support ...
回覆刪除Hi hope it works :D
回覆刪除Oh yes got it !!!!!
回覆刪除Josephine, when I press your icon, I cannot reach you here......: (
回覆刪除On the left hand side, setting, you can choose to delete the 驗證密碼, if you like to do that....OK? : )
When will I see you again Sister ... Missing you ar!
刪除可以來到你家了〜
回覆刪除好開心見到你.... 歡迎大家上來!嚟留言!
刪除hi 月兒 秋山呀: )
刪除小J、月兒、小A:佳節過後繼續快樂呀!
刪除你好 ! 你的網誌做得很美 !
回覆刪除好開心見到你...
刪除歡迎大家上來!嚟留言!
能夠在你這兒留言 已經很開心! 因為有些網我留言不成功呀!
刪除Sister Josephine,我們有緣再見啊 !
回覆刪除(進行)順利,順暢(go swimmingly 一帆風順!)
咪咪'Blogger 開心咪咪婆婆
happypopomimi.blogspot.com
歡迎過嚟咪咪家;請按『關注』咪咪'Blog,右上角聯繫!
早晨!小J,咪咪!
刪除好開心見到小 S,咪咪!你...!
刪除歡迎大家上來!嚟留言!
新居整理得不錯呀!
回覆刪除Thanks! Happy to see you again ..!
刪除Dear sister Josephine,主內平安,
回覆刪除你的訢家仍是給人好舒暢的感覺,綠油油的背景;加上悅耳動聽的音樂!
感謝主,讚羨主,哈利路亞!主耶穌愛你,主恩常在。
Dear Brother Kenny ...主恩常在, 在清爽芳香的晚風中,我聽見神的低語,我知道祂在那裡。平安喜樂。感謝主!
刪除恭喜你終於成功了 post 多啲啦
回覆刪除Many Thanks! enty .... glad to see you again ...!
刪除Josephine等待妳的花園百花盛放.
回覆刪除Thanks a lot ..dear friend ..亞飛..!!
刪除Nice to meet you at your new garden.
回覆刪除See you again soon.
Gravel, When will I see you again ... glad to meet you in here ...!
刪除Good morning , dear sister Josephine .
回覆刪除THis is the first time I visit your new blog .
It looks so good and peaceful . I like it .
Eddy really likes your photos so much , thanks !
Brother Eddy, Thanks with heart for your appreciation ... You are welcome .... Wish Peace be with you always!
刪除nice pix, good music. thx for sharing.
回覆刪除Many Thanks! EI Zorro, You are welcome ...!
刪除Dear my friend, how are you today?
回覆刪除Really hard to find you, new blog make me always get lost, nice to meet you again here!
Dear 如心.. Really hard to find you, new blog make me always get lost, glad to when will I see you again ...!
刪除hi sister are you settled here ? Y(^_^)Y
回覆刪除Sister , Really hard to find your , new blog make every one ... always get lost ....!
刪除Sister ..I Just try to best to settled here ...!
回覆刪除Josephine 妳好!
回覆刪除妳的家好清新雅緻呀!
Thanks a lot ..只微 .. You are very welcome ..!
刪除hi,josephine,我來了,向您問聲好,假期愉快!
回覆刪除一粟姐,好開心見到妳...! 歡迎大家上來!嚟留言!
回覆刪除Dear Josephine,
回覆刪除This is Colin 古麟, I haven't got my blog set up yet, but happy be able to connect with you at the moment. God bless you.
Colin
Brother Colin, Welcome come .. stroll around Josephine's music garden .. Listen to songs, refine their temperament ..The music Together with the style, is Josephine had been sincere wish to make everyone .. Harmony and melodic music Melancholy turned around hair ! Weary minds are quiet break .. A harmonious detail and rely on my pure land...!
刪除hi josephine!
回覆刪除太好了,這裡好熱鬧啊! :)
How are you Haymond ......開心又可以和大家團聚 ...... la!
刪除你好呀
回覆刪除Have a nice day ....!
刪除Josephine...很久沒來探你了..近日好吧? 有空來看看我新出的網誌..好嗎?
回覆刪除http://leongmomo.blogspot.hk/2013/09/blog-post_28.html
I'm fine ...! Thanks! Momo... will see you soon!
刪除祝馬年工作順心!
回覆刪除