
By yon bonnie banks and by yon bonnie braes,
傍著青青的山依著碧綠的水,
Where the sun shines bright on Loch Lomond,
太陽照耀在羅夢湖上,
Where me and my true love were ever want to gae,
我和我的愛人時常來游逛,
On the bonnie, bonnie banks o'Loch Lomond.
在那最美麗的羅夢湖岸上。
Twas then that we parted in yon shady glen,
回想我們分手在幽暗的山谷里,
On the steep, steep side o' Ben Lomond,
分手在峻峭的羅夢山旁,
Where in purple hue the Highland hills we view,
看見高山籠罩著紫色霞光,
And the moon coming out in the glooming.
又見明月在那黃昏中升起。
Oh, ye'll take the high road and I'll take the low road,
哦,你走山路,我走平原,
And I'll be in Scotland afore ye
我要比你先到蘇格蘭;
But me and my true love will never meet again
但我和我的愛人永不能再相見,
On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.
在那最美麗的羅夢湖岸上。
There the wild flowers spring and the wee birdies sing,
小鳥在歌唱,野花在開放,
And in sunshine the waters are sleeping ,
陽光下面湖水已入夢鄉,
But my broken heart it kens nae second spring again,
雖然春天能使憂愁的心兒歡唱,
Though the waeful may cease frae their greeting。
破碎的心靈再也看不到春光。
Oh,ye'll take the high road and I'll take the low road,
哦,你走山路,我走平原,
And I'll be in Scotland afore ye
我要比你先到蘇格蘭;
But me and my true love will never meet again,
但我和我的愛人永不能再相見,
On the bonnie, bonnie banks o' Loch Lomond.
在那最美麗的羅夢湖岸上。
低低的琴,沉沉的心,驟然間還是精靈般清澈的嗓音,
再次點亮黯淡的眼神,和聲溫撫下柔軟的心情在忽然清麗的聲音中突顯著。
厚重的琴聲攜著和音的漸行漸遠中突然傳來陸離飄渺的耳語,
如鬼魅般糅搓著神經末梢,傾刻間仿若跌入了深深的幽谷。
起伏再生的嘹響,如同撥開了眼前層層迷霧,
眼前又是一片廣闊藍天了,自由如你,自由如我。
清清的音樂,清清的風,我的心也清清地落下......